GenAge entry for hebe (Drosophila melanogaster)
Gene information (ID: 852)
- CG1623; Dmel\CG1623
- hebe gene product from transcript hebe-RD
- Drosophila melanogaster (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Adult-specific overexpression of hebe increases lifespan by 5-30% and modulates late-age female fecundity.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average male lifespan is up to 24% higher; Average female lifespan is up to 11% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found