GenAge entry for gei-4 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1785)
- Protein GEI-4
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Post-developmental RNAi of gei-4 shortens lifespan of wild type worms.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 38% lower.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 27% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Post-developmental RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found