GenAge entry for SNF4 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Gene information (ID: 620)
- CAT3; SCI1
- Protein kinase activator found in a complex containing Snf1p and members of the Sip1p/Sip2p/Gal83p f
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Deleting SNF4 extends lifespan by 10-20%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Lifespan is 10-20% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found