GenAge entry for ZDS1 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Gene information (ID: 781)
- CES1; CKM1; NRC1; OSS1
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Transcriptional silencing
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Deletion increases lifespan by 37% in a Sir3p-dependent manner.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Lifespan is 37% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found