GenAge entry for unc-52 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 707)
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Basement-membrane (HSPG) core
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- RNA interference in adulthood extended mean lifespan by 11%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 11% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
- Drosophila melanogaster