GenAge entry for let-653 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 408)
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Secreted glycosylated mucin
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- RNA interference decreased median lifespan by 13% in wild type animals and 32% in daf-2 mutants.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Median lifespan is 13% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found