GenAge entry for clk-2 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 131)
- CLocK (biological timing) abnormality
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Could be involved in regulating telomere length and DNA damage response
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Mutations slow down development and extend lifespan by 12%-25%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Lifespan is 12-25% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found