GenAge entry for ergo-1 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 2232)
- Endogenous-RNAi deficient arGOnaute
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Downregulation of ergo-1 in post-reproductive rrf-3 worms (9 days) increased mean lifespan by 19%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Mean lifespan is 19% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found