GenAge entry for YPQ1 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Gene information (ID: 1748)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Deletion of YOL092W decreases mean and maximum replicative lifespan. Lifespan of YOL092Y deletion mutants can be extended by 0.5% glucose restriction.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 21% lower.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 36% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Necessary for fitness
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found