GenAge entry for PODANSg7134 (Podospora anserina)
Gene information (ID: 1833)
- hypothetical protein
- Podospora anserina (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Deletion of PaAmid2 leads to an 18% increase of mean lifespan and a 15% increased maximum lifespan.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 15% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 18% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found