GenAge entry for ule-1 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 2156)
- Uterine Lumin Expressed/locailized
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Worms overexpressing ule-1 demonstrated a decrease in median lifespan (24%) when compared to the control. Two expression lines were used. These results were consistent for other uterine proteins.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Median lifespan is 24% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found