GenAge entry for pat-10 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1957)
- Paralysed Arrest at Two-fold
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Loss of pat-10 expression results in a reduction in thermotolerance and longevity (median ~35% lower). Contrastly, worms overexpressing pat-10 display significantly increased thermotolerance and extended lifespan (median ~30% higher).
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Median lifespan is approximately 30% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found