GenAge entry for odr-7 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 2061)
- Nuclear hormone receptor family member odr-7
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Worms with a odr-7 loss-of-function mutation display an increased lifespan in a temperature-independent manner.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Mean lifespan is up to 27% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found