GenAge entry for hyl-1 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 947)
- Homolog of Yeast Longevity gene
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Under certain conditions has proven to be a longevity gene in C. elegans (10% mean LS decrease).
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 10% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found