GenAge entry for hmg-4 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1773)
- Protein HMG-4
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Post-developmental RNAi of hmg-4 extends lifespan of wild type worms.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is not significantly changed.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 6.5% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Post-developmental RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found