GenAge entry for drl-1 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1964)
- Dietary Restriction Like
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- RNA interference of mekk-3 (drl-1, dietary-restriction like) increases mean lifespan by approximately 60% compared to the N2 wild-type.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is approximately 40% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Mean lifespan is 60% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
In other databases
- GenDR gene manipulations
- This gene is present as drl-1
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found