GenAge entry for dpy-27 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1784)
- Protein DPY-27
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Post-developmental RNAi of dpy-27 shortens lifespan of wild type worms.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 25% lower.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 23.5% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Post-developmental RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found