GenAge entry for dct-11 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 725)
- DAF-16/FOXO Controlled, germline Tumor affecting
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Membrane transporter
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- W06B11.3 stimulates the growth of gld-1 tumors. RNA interference increased mean lifespan up to 19% in a gld-1 mutant background and reduced mean lifespan by 10% in a wild-type background.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 10% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found