GenAge entry for daf-3 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 165)
- abnormal DAuer Formation
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Transcriptional regulator
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Mutation in adults decreased mean lifespan by 6-16% and maximum lifespan by up to 30%.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is up to 30% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 6-16% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found