GenAge entry for cth-2 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1972)
- Putative cystathionine gamma-lyase 2
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- RNA interference of CTH-2 in worms results in median and maximal lifespan reduction (up to ~25%).
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Median lifespan is 25% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- RNA interference
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found