GenAge entry for bra-1 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 47)
- BMP receptor Associated protein family
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- May negatively regulate the DAF-1/DAF-7/DAF-14 TGF-beta signalling pathway
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Mutation in adults reduces mean lifespan by 25%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 25% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found