GenAge entry for abu-11 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 3)
- Activated in Blocked Unfolded protein response
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
- Known functions and activities
- Involved in endoplasmic reticulum stress response to unfolded proteins
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Overexpression extends mean lifespan by 9% to 28%.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 9-28% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found