GenAge entry for SOV1 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Gene information (ID: 1834)
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- A SOV1 deletion extends life span without affecting steady-state levels of ROS or oxidative damage.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 50% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 30% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found