GenAge entry for F56H1.7 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 937)
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- oxy-5 mutant showed an increased sensitivity to oxygen and decreased longevity.The mean and maximum life spans in oxy-5 were 25% and 33% shorter, respectively, than those of WT
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 33% lower.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 25% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found