GenAge entry for DOT1 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Gene information (ID: 1918)
- KMT4; PCH1
- histone methyltransferase DOT1
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Deletion of histone methyltransferase DOT1 results in an decreased replicative lifespan.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Replicative lifespan is 24% lower.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Necessary for fitness
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found