GenAge entry for CG11165 (Drosophila melanogaster)
Gene information (ID: 1909)
- BcDNA:AT10229; BcDNA:AT23738; Dmel\CG11165
- Drosophila melanogaster (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Overexpression of azot (CG11165) results in an increased median (54%) and maximum (17%) lifespan. Contrastly, the lack of azot results in a decreased median (52%) and maximum (25%) lifespan.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 17% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Median lifespan is 54% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found