GenAge entry for B0303.2 (Caenorhabditis elegans)
Gene information (ID: 1845)
- Protein B0303.2
- Caenorhabditis elegans (AnAge)
Potential relevance to longevity and/or ageing
- Mutatation led to increased longevity as compared to the wild type controls.
- % change in max lifespan
- Maximum lifespan is 7% higher.
- % change in avg or median lifespan
- Average lifespan is 5% higher.
- Lifespan Effect
- Genetic Manipulation
- Longevity Category
- Primary reference
Homologs in other organisms
No homologs found